Socio’s Pizza – pasta and pizza in Pace, Milton.
Creamy Salmon Pasta
Creamy Salmon Pasta ingredients list:
– 1 x can of Salmon.
– 4 oz Smoked salmon, shredded.
– 2 tablespoons of Olive oil.
– 1 can 2% evaporated milk.
– 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice.
– ¾ cup of Sliced leek, no dark green parts.
– 1 x Clove garlic, minced.
– 4 teaspoons of Flour.
– ¼ cup of Fresh dill, chopped.
– 1 teaspoon of Grated lemon rind.
– 12 oz Pasta.
Instructions for Creamy Salmon Pasta:
1. Cook the leek and garlic in a saucepan in olive oil, over a low heat, for about 10 mins or until the leek is very soft.
2. Increase the heat to medium and stir in the flour. Gradually whisk in milk. Cook for about 5 mins or until thickened, stirring continuously.
3. Drain canned salmon, flake salmon and add to saucepan. Add the smoked salmon, dill, lemon juice and rind. Heat through.
4. Meanwhile cook the pasta and drain.
5. Toss the pasta and sauce together and serve.